Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Diet

So Kevin decided he wanted to do a cleanse and diet...so here we are 8 days into it and he is down close to 10lbs and what have I got?? I bloated belly!! So not fair! So I am doing this only fruits, veggies, 1c brown rice or 1c lentils a day with 2 shakes and everyone is losing but me...why am I even staying on it! I am missing out on all the good foods...oreo's, ice cream...Bread!! Oh well, I am waiting for a break through! This is a 21 day diet, but I can add lean meat and fish is small amounts on the 11th day! Yay! I really don't know how people live on Veggies, they are not very good with out the dips! lol I also started a new work out program. I am doing kickboxing classes and they are really good! I am liking them, I was really tired of my old programs and needed something new to get me motivated. You burn 800-1000 cals in the classes and I am starting to do 2 a day. If between that and no Good food and I don't lose what I have left I need to see a Dr!

2 comments:

Jenn Hamann said...

Maybe you aren't losing cause you don't need to lose, crazy lady! You look amazing right now, any smaller and it might start to look alittle scary.
Jenni from the hood

John H. said...

All I have to say is you are crazy and a little too obsessed. LeAnne, you look perfectly fine and I think Jen is right that you might start looking a little scary if you lose more weight.
Kristen

About Me

I have been married for 9 yrs in August. That is crazy! I am not old enough for that! I have 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. They are all beautiful! I do hair 3 days a week and love it (most of the time:)! I like to be busy, but nothing is better than a good nap! I would love shopping to be an occupation, I would be all over it! I love to travel with my husband, Kevin. New York, and the beach, any beach is my favorite! I would love to go over seas this next year! I love to do things with my kids, they are so funny and cute! I love to be in shape, so shopping is more fun! I love staying up late with a good book or a good friend. I love to be with my family. I have a large one! I am one of 10 kids, you don't hear that very often! I like to cook and bake if I have the time, not always good because I LOVE to eat! Harder to stay in shap that way! I love to have fun!

music mix