Friday, May 9, 2008

Don"t Know How to Work a Blog!

Family is GREAT!!! Matt and Elisabeth are over tonight helping with the sad, sad blog! Now it is beautiful!! I didn't even know how to post a pic! We went to Joe T's tonight, one of our favs and had some delish food and fun conversation! Austin and Chase threatened to break Matt's Nose OFF...not to mention his ear! Only after Matt telling him he was going to "Break your Face"! Lol, they love their Uncle Matt and Aunt Elisabeth! We then came home, put the kids in bed and did Matt and Elisabeth's Hair! How did I get on the grave yard shift!! It's okay tho, I got back by riping Matthews Spock Brow off and Elisabeth's "Hitler Stash"!! Fun times at 1:30 in the morning!

4 comments:

matt and elisabeth said...

you know you are just jealous of the hitler stash!!!!! :) love your new 'pimped' out blog.

Amy Pennington said...

love the new look! and the music too!

Jenn Hamann said...

K, so I don't have your number but I got your blog from Amy. I have to say that the CAKE made the party!!! You freak'in rule, loved seeing ya and having fun!!!

The Davies said...

Hey LeAnne! Time to update your blog! I want to see pictures and all he fuun you've been having without me...you know...a good tool to convince Adam that we need to move back to Keller when we're out of the Army! :)

About Me

I have been married for 9 yrs in August. That is crazy! I am not old enough for that! I have 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. They are all beautiful! I do hair 3 days a week and love it (most of the time:)! I like to be busy, but nothing is better than a good nap! I would love shopping to be an occupation, I would be all over it! I love to travel with my husband, Kevin. New York, and the beach, any beach is my favorite! I would love to go over seas this next year! I love to do things with my kids, they are so funny and cute! I love to be in shape, so shopping is more fun! I love staying up late with a good book or a good friend. I love to be with my family. I have a large one! I am one of 10 kids, you don't hear that very often! I like to cook and bake if I have the time, not always good because I LOVE to eat! Harder to stay in shap that way! I love to have fun!

music mix